Your responsibilities as an International Key Account Manager!
New markets, new verticals, the sales team needs to grow, which is why we are recruiting an International Key Account Manager M/F.
Your mission is to find new growth levers in order to continue the commercial development of the company and also to support some of our existing customers in their needs and projects.
As such, you will be responsible for
- Manage, independently, your portfolio of existing client accounts and steer their development.
- Identify new markets in order to prospect and attract new customers. You will be responsible for: Identifying new markets in order to prospect and attract new customers, according to the commercial strategy set up within the company.
- Through your work and the acquisition of new customers/markets, you will independently manage your portfolio of new customers.
- Manage and develop the turnover per customer, based on the Upsell and Cross-Sell strategy.
- Establish and develop a relationship of trust with customers and ensure their long-term satisfaction.
- Manage customer KPIs and implement appropriate actions to increase customer usage of Equadis solutions.
On a day-to-day basis, your role will be to:
- Become a key member of our sales team.
- Learn all about the developing markets! Contacts, Projects, Issues.
- Mapping, identifying needs and developing projects for your clients.
- Feed and sign your pipeline of opportunities.
- Work closely with our customer support and development teams.
- Keep the CRM up to date.
You have 5+ years experience in B-to-B sales, and more specifically, you have a real appetite for selling digital solutions.
You have already had similar experience as a key account manager in a start-up and/or in the world of distribution, mass consumption, cosmetics, DIY, etc. You know the codes! You know the codes!
You have excellent interpersonal skills (listening skills, excellent written and oral expression) and a form of situational intelligence. You are not afraid of complex situations, and you know how to adapt to your interlocutors.
You have already had the opportunity to respond to national and/or international call for tenders (understanding the client’s needs, writing technical responses, preparing and leading presentations, etc.) and you have managed negotiations independently.
You have excellent interpersonal skills (listening skills, excellent written and oral expression) and you have a form of situational intelligence. You are not afraid of complex situations, and you know how to adapt to your interlocutors.
You speak English and French! And if you speak another language, this will be an added value, as we are opening up many markets!
You like to take initiative and you are customer and result-oriented.
You are proactive, organized, rigorous, and enjoy working in a team.
What do we offer?
Your salary package consists of :
- An attractive base salary
- Additional variable paid monthly for each sale
- An annual bonus based on the achievement of individual and company objectives
- A 50% contribution to your public transport pass
- A contribution to your health insurance company
You will work full-time, Monday through Friday and have one day remotely per week.
You will benefit from 5 weeks of paid holiday per year as well as RTT.
The position is based in Lyon (Confluence) – France. This is a permanent contract.
Are you interested in this position?
Then apply now and send your application to
Equadis, who are we?
International and multi-market expert in data management solutions for manufacturers and retailers, both for physical products and for e-commerce.
Equadis is a dynamic, customer-focused company with over 70 employees, half of whom are dedicated to research and development. Already established in more than six countries (Switzerland, Lebanon, Slovakia, France, Italy and Portugal), Equadis continues to grow exponentially and plans to expand to several European countries and North America.
Enable our customers, more than 14,000 brands and retailers, to collect, centralize, exploit, enrich and distribute all their product data to their external and internal recipients, anywhere in the world, simply, quickly and securely. As the owner of our technology, our SaaS solutions are recognized and certified worldwide.
Thanks to Equadis’ Product Information Management (PIM) solution, our customers gain productivity and peace of mind.
Our clients: Local and international companies in the food, cosmetics, medical, toy, high-tech, automotive and luxury markets. Examples of brands and distributors who trust us: Unilever, Danone, P&G, Sephora, Ferrero, Chanel, LVMH, Nestlé, Pepsico etc…
Embark on an exciting journey with us!
Don’t wait any longer! Join us on the Equadis adventure!